Clever Choice Voice HD Blood Glucose Monitor
Diabetes plagues the lives of millions of people all over the world, especially in the United States given the annual increase of obesity rates in both adults and children. Diabetes, although being a highly common and manageable disease, is the number one cause of kidney failure, lower-limb amputations, and adult on-set blindness.
If not properly regulated and managed, it can lead to a number of significant health problems that can prove fatal in the end. Maintaining one’s health through eating a healthy, well-balanced diet, exercising regularly, keeping up with regular doctor visits, and injecting insulin when needed are all great ways to significantly reduce the impact that the disease may have on the life of a diabetic.
Along with these measures to manage diabetes properly, checking one’s blood glucose levels with a reliable blood glucose testing meter is of paramount importance. When choosing the right testing meter, one should 3 major factors into full consideration, of which include:
- Fast Speed
- Easy-to-Use Functionality
The Clever Choice Voice HD blood glucose testing meter embodies all of these factors and so much more. Being the flagship of the Clever Choice product line, this testing meter is perfect for those who have become visually impaired due to diabetes.
With its automatic and advanced bilingual (English and Spanish) talking functions that guide its users through each step on how to use the meter, diabetics with vision problems will never have to worry about testing their blood glucose levels in an improper fashion.
The many features and benefits of the Clever Choice Voice HD meter includes:
- Advanced bilingual (English and Spanish) talking functions embedded to guide users through each step with repeated function and volume control
- LCD Backlight
- Zero coding
- 3.54” x 2.1655” x 0.59” dimensions
- Easy-Slide strip ejector avoids blood contact
- Large font display for easy to read results
- 500 test memory
- 4 custom reminder alarm
- 7, 14 , 21, 28 , 60 and 90-day averages
- Tiny 0.7 ml blood sample for testing
- Fast 5 second test reaction time
- Large screen for easy visibility
- Alternate site testing on the body (fingertips, palm, forearm, upper-arm, thigh, and lower leg)
- Short fill detection
- Auto shut off if not used for 3 minutes